Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tweetstalk: Following Without Knowing in Twitter


If you want to follow someone on Twitter, but you don't want them to know you're following them. TweetStalk the simple way to stalk Twitter users without having to follow them.

TweetStalk is avalailable as Firefox add-on. Once installed it enables you to ’stalk’ another Twitter user when you land on their Twitter page.

To join TweetStalk and use it as Firefox add-on, you need to give your Twitter ID and password. You’ll also need an invitation code.



Invitation Code: SITENING

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I tried to sign up tweet stalk many times, but it says it cannot connect to twitter API and I should check my username and password, but my details are correct. What should I do? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

i had the me problem. tried to sign up but it kept saying that my username and password is incorrect. how do you remedy this please?

 
Creative Commons License